Tomato Plantable Seed Paper - A4 size
Plantable Seed Paper - A4 size
- Seed - Tomato
- Pack of 12 - A4 sheets
- 100% Woodfree
- Recycled paper
- Grows into plant
- Handmade paper
- 225-250 gsm
How to use
- Seed cover paper notebook – Variety available - Chilli, Tomato, Basil, Fenugreek and Marigold.
- Cover paper made from textile waste, 100% wood free, sustainable and eco-friendly. Inside pages recyclable colored paper
- The paper has live seeds embedded in it, which give them the property of being plantable.
- The paper can be planted indoors or outside, so you get to choose accordingly to the temperature and conditions at the time of planting
- We don't recommend planting outside if its desert hot
- Place the seed paper in a wet cloth for 3-4 days
- Once sprouts appear, place the paper in the pot with soil
- Fill your pot to 2/3rd full with good potting soil.
- Take your sprouted paper and cover the soil in the prepared pot with the paper
- Spread 1/8th to 1/4th inch layer of soil over the paper and tamp down gently
- After the paper in your pot, give it a good soak. Continue to keep the paper moist but be careful not to over-water.
- Once sturdy plants appear, water as needed.